It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
We have a strong preference for combining knowledge about how the brain works with a variety of evidence-based psychotherapeutic methods. This ensures our clients are able to approach their problems with understanding and confidence.
Some reasons people visit our clinics
- Anxiety related disorders including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder, agoraphobia and post-traumatic stress.
- Mood disorders such as depression
- Anger management
- Sleep disorders
- Grief and loss
- Relationship and family problems
- Weight management and eating disorders
- Addictions and substance use disorders
- Workplace stress and adjustment disorders
- Parenting advice and planning
- Cognitive disorders (memory problems)
- Our psychologists are also fully trained to deliver a range of psychometric testing.
We accept the following referrals
- Mental Health Care Plans
- Brisbane Mind4Kids
- Brisbane Mind
- Dept of Veteran Affairs
- Dept of Defence
- Private Health
We support collaboration between professionals in order to provide treatment, assessment and continuing management for people of all ages.